Overview of Michigan Accidental, Wrongful Death Law
A wrongful death claim is a suit that arises from the death of an individual that was caused by the conduct of another. A wrongful death suit is different from other types of personal injury claims because the actual victim (the "decedent") is not bringing suit, rather it is the family members or the decedentís estate. As such, a wrongful death claim is brought to recover damages for the injuries that the surviving family and/or estate have suffered due to the death of ...MORE >>
Featured Articles on Wrongful Death
- February 11, 2003 - Crash Victim's Estate Files Lawsuit
- January 22, 2003 - High Court Declines Pic Suit
- November 2, 2002 - Barretts awarded $30.9M in McCrady case
- November 1, 2002 - Pipeline-blast plea deal crafted
- November 1, 2002 - Quikrete settles wrongful death lawsuit
- October 30, 2002 - Psychiatric patient was hit 31 times
- October 23, 2002 - Family of woman found dead in 1992 files wrongful death suit
- March 19, 2002 - Suit Filed in Amtrak Derailment
- March 14, 2002 - Chicago Will Sue Over Scaffold Collapse
- March 5, 2002 - Car Seat Suit Nets $10.5 Million
- March 4, 2002 - British Women Sue Over Third Generation Contraceptive Pill
- December 20, 2001 - Relatives Face Tough Legal Battles After Players' Deaths
- December 3, 2001 - Court Looks Into Disaster Which Killed Twenty-one in Swiss Canyon
- September 10, 2001 - Wrongful death suit ties employee to cell-phone use
- August 27, 2001 - University of Virginia Medical Center to Pay $ 1.5 Million for Wrongful Death
- August 25, 2001 - Tire Company Settles Injury Suit; Courts: Texas family gets $7.5 million from Bridgestone/Firestone before jury verdict.
- August 20, 2001 - Lawsuits allege Ford at fault in 11 fatalities
4. Assessing Family Loss in Wrongful Death...
Browse Books About Wrongful Death
5.Determining Economic Loss in Injury and...
The wrongful death information offered by Michigan Wrongful Death Lawyer and contained herein, regarding Michigan wrongful death statutes and Michigan wrongful death claimants' rights is general in scope. No wrongful death Michigan attorney client relationship with our
Michigan wrongful death attorneys is hereby formed nor is the negligent death information herein intended as formal legal advice. Please contact a Michigan personal injury wrongful death lawyer regarding your specific inquiry.
LawyerEdge Legal Marketing